积分 4143
帖子 4610
气力 104
河蟹 14
阅读权限 50
发表于 2007-5-18 01:36  资料  短消息  加为好友  QQ
谨以此文献给魔炮少女以及姬动六科

六科成立当日 中岛少佐找到八神总队长

Major NAKAJIMA: I believe in Mede. Mede has made my honour. And I raised my daughters in the Mede fashion. I gave them freedom. But I taught them never to dishonour her family. My young daughter found a flight captain, not a Mede. She went to the movies with her. She stayed out late. I didn't protest. Two months ago he took her for a drive with another administration bailiff. They made her drink whiskey, and then them tried take advantage of her. She resisted, she kept her honour. So they were assaulting her using magic cannon. When I went to the hospital, her bone was broken of all. She couldn’t even weep, because of the pain. But I wept. Why did I weep? She was the light of my life. Lively girl. Now she will never to move again. She is only fifteen. Sorry. I went to the police, like a good Mede. These two devils were brought for trial. The judge sentenced them crimeless. Crimeless! They went free that very day! I stood in the courtroom like a fool. Those two bastards, they smiled at me. Then I said to my wife's soul, “For justice, we must go to Dona Yagami.”
By now, the view is full, and we see Dona Yagami's office in his home.
The blinds are closed, and so the room is dark, and with patterned shadows.  We are watching NAKAJIMA over the shoulder of DONA YAGAMI.  SEIGNER sits near a small table, examining some paperwork, and VITA stands impatiently by the window nearest his master, sipping from a glass of wine.  We can hear music, and the laughter and voices of many people outside.

我相信米德。米德给我荣誉。而我以米德方式教养我的女儿们。我给她自由。但也告诉她永远不要有辱家门。我的小女儿结交了一位空军上尉但不是米德人。她跟她去看电影,深夜才回家。我并没有责骂她。两个月前他与管理局执行官,带她去兜风。他们强灌她喝威士忌,然后他们想要占她便宜。她抵抗,她保住了名节。于是她们攻击她用魔法加农。当我到医院时,她全身的骨头都碎了。她痛得不能哭。但我却哭了,我为什么哭呢?我视她如珠如宝。活泼的女孩。现在她再也动不了。不好意思。我…像个守法的米德人一样。那两个恶魔受到了审判。法官判他们的无罪。无罪!他们当天就没事了!我像个傻瓜似的站在法庭中。而那两个混蛋竟朝着我笑。于是我对我太太的灵魂说,“为求公道,我们必须去找八神女士。”

YAGAMI HAYATE: Why did you go to the police? Why didn’t you come to first?

你去报警前为何不先来找我?

Major NAKAJIMA: What do you want of me? Tell me anything, but do what I beg you to do.

你要我怎么样?你尽管吩咐,但求你一定要帮我这个忙.

YAGAMI HAYATE: What is that?

帮你什么忙?

Major NAKAJIMA: I want them dead.
NAKAJIMA whispers into the DONA's ear.

我要他们死。

YAGAMI HAYATE: That I cannot do.  

那个我办不到。

Major NAKAJIMA: I’ll give you anything you ask.

你要什么,我都会给你

YAGAMI HAYATE: I’ve known you many years, but this is the first time you've asked me for help. I can't remember the last time you invited me for a cup of coffee. Even though I’m student to your teach. But let’s be frank here. You never wanted my friendship. And you were afraid to be in my debt.

我们相识多年,这是你第一次来找我帮忙。我记不起你上次是何时请我到你家去喝咖啡了。何况我还是你的学生。我坦白说吧!你从来就不想要我的友谊。而且你怕欠我人情.

Major NAKAJIMA: I didn’t want to get into trouble.

我不想卷入是非。

YAGAMI HAYATE: I understand. You found Paradise in Mede. Had a good job, made a good living, had police protection and there were courts of law. You didn’t need a friend like me. But now you come to me and say, “Dona Yagami, give me justice.” But you don’t ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You even don’t think to call me HA~YA~TE~Joan. You come on my army establishes day and ask me to murder for money.

我了解。你在米德工作很好,生活过得很好,有警察和法律保护你。你不需要我这种朋友。但是…现在你来找我说:“八神阁下,请帮我主持公道。”但你对我一点尊重也没有。你并不把我当朋友。你甚至不愿意喊我哈雅帖酱。你在我部队成立当天来找我,用钱收买我为你杀人。

Major NAKAJIMA: I ask you for justice.An eye for an eye!

我只是要求你主持公道。

YAGAMI HAYATE: That is not justice. Your daughter is alive.

那不是公道,你女儿还活着。

Major NAKAJIMA: Let them suffer, then, as she suffers. How much should I pay you?
Both SEIGNER and VITA react

那么让他们像她一样受折磨。我应该付你多少钱?

YAGAMI HAYATE: NAKAJIMA, NAKAJIMA. What I have done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you’d come in friendship, the scum ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day. And if an honest man like you should make enemies, they’d be my enemies. And then they would fear you.
Slowly, NAKAJIMA bows his head and murmurs

中岛,中岛。我到底做了什么让你这么不尊重我?如果你以朋友身份来找我,那么伤害你女儿的杂碎当天就会受到折磨。你这种诚实人的敌人也就是我的敌人。那么他们就会怕你。

Major NAKAJIMA: Be my friend…HAYATE~~~Joan.

当我的朋友?……哈雅帖~~~酱

YAGAMI HAYATE: Good. Some day, and that day may never come, I’ll ask a service of you. But until that day…accepts this justice as a gift on my army establish day.

很好。他日我或需要你的帮忙,也可能不会有那么一天。但在那一天到来之前收下这份公道做为我部队成立之礼.

Major NAKAJIMA: Grazie, HAYATE~~~Joan.

谢谢,哈雅帖~~~酱!

YAGAMI HAYATE: Prego. Give this to… SEIGNER. I want people that aren’t going to get carried away. We are not murderers, in spite of what that old man says. Alright the two scums call what?

别客气。这件事交给…席格娜。我要用可靠的人,头脑清醒的人。我们不是谋杀犯,下手别太重,虽然那个老男人这样说。好吧 那两个杂碎叫什么?

SEIGNER: white Satan and nigritude lightning.

白色恶魔和漆黑闪电

YAGAMI HAYATE stands at the Gate, flanked on either side by a guardianship knight: SAMAl and VITA, all dressed in the formal attire of the army establish party.
YAGAMI HAYATE: ...... Where’s NANOHA?

Nanoha在哪?

未完.有时间再写.或者写些别的

[ 本帖最后由 looker3000 于 2007-5-18 13:49 编辑 ]

本帖最近评分记录
最後の使徒   2007-6-11 01:18  EXP  +38   原创
最後の使徒   2007-6-11 01:18  BP  +22   原创
顶部
建伊

公安厅直属救助队 Super Rescue ...

UID 75
积分 3097
帖子 1162
气力 102
河蟹 28
阅读权限 50
发表于 2007-5-18 09:11  资料  短消息  加为好友  QQ

对六科的新队员都没有爱啊……

还是只对菲特有爱啊……

回归平静的日子,让玩命的日子见鬼去吧!
顶部
n98848tj

UID 901
积分 623
帖子 3
气力 101
河蟹 0
阅读权限 30
发表于 2007-6-5 19:52  资料  短消息  加为好友 
这就是教父吗?

顶部

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-4-25 20:45

本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0  © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - Mobile Suit League - Archiver - WAP