标题: TODAY THE SIXTH MOTOR UNIT
looker3000

班普将军


  中级精灵球   ♂自曝章   萌声祭   MSL同人社展会工作人员LV1  
UID 621
积分 4143
帖子 4610
气力 104
河蟹 14
阅读权限 50
发表于 2007-7-22 10:22  资料  短消息  加为好友  QQ
TODAY THE SIXTH MOTOR UNIT

这一天 激动六科 上
                                  TODAY THE SIXTH MOTOR UNIT A
Act.1
Magic cannon Gunfire
Man#1 Over Radio
  We can’t hold out much longer, sir
长官我们撑不下去了

TODAY THE SIXTH MOTOR UNIT

Doctor Scegliellt, you’ve got get us out of here now!
斯卡利艾迪博士!立刻撤退.
[Doctor unloved]I won’t let you down. I won’t let you down, son.
我不会让你们失望的,我不会的,孩子们.
Goddamn it, sir! How long do we have to wait? I’ve lost 15 men already!
还要等多久?长官 我们已经伤亡十五个人!
[Man#2] Sir, they’re lighting us up like a firestorm!
敌方攻势凌厉!
This is Doctor Scegliellt. You gotta get my men outta there!
我是斯卡利艾迪博士,快救我手下
[Man#3] We don’t have clearance to go behind enemy lines, sir.
我们不准进入敌区.
[Man#1] They’re not coming for us, are they, sir?
他们不会来救我们了 对不对,长官?
[Doctor unloved]Congressmen lindy and esteemed members of the Special Armed Services Committee… … I come before you to protest a grave in justice……
琳蒂议员诸位特别军委会的诸公们. 我来此是要抗议不平之事……
Aim!  PENG!
[Doctor unloved] It has to stop.
一切必须要停止.

Act.2
I miss you so mush.
我好想你.
There’s something I’ve gotta do, Priscia.
有件事我一定要去做 普蕾西亚
Something I couldn’t do while you were here.
那是在你生前我所办不到的.
I tried.
我试过.
You know I tried everything, and I still don’t have their attention.
我什么都试过了,但我仍然不能唤起他们的注意.
Let’s hope this elevates their thinking.
希望这次会有用.
But whatever happens……please don’t think less of me.
但 无论发生什么事 请别嫌弃我.

Act.3
[Jester and Ludicia] Doctor, Jester and Ludicia reporting, sir.
博士 扎斯特 露缇西娅 向你报到

[Doctor unloved]Welcome to supervise office.
欢迎来到管理局, 各位
Land the choppers and deploy as planned.
把直升飞机降落在岛后方 开始部署
[Numbers]Aye, aye sir.  Aye, aye sir. Move out!
遵命,长官. 动作

[nanoha]I’m not allowed to carry a Raising heart Excelion! Fate! You’re not allowed to carry a Bardiche Assault? I got a goddamned magic organ!
我不准带升腾之心! 你没有带巴尔迪修?我有一把!
If I’d known this would happen, I’d have brought my motherfucking Raising heart Excelion! help!
早知道会这样 我就把升腾之心带来了!救命!

[Doctor unloved] Alright ladies, this’ll be our new home. I want my command center right here.
好了,各位 这里是我们的新家了 我们在这里成立指挥中心
[Kowatro] I went comes up. Roger that, sir. ……
收到长官……
[Vuno]Attention on deck!
立正
[Doctor unloved][Sighs]Stand easy, men.
各位请稍息
Make no mistake about it,  ladies and gentlemen. We are now in harm’s way.
别怀疑 我们正身处险境
For Vuno and I, this is the last campaign in a career dating back to space time shake
我与乌诺在时空震事件时就是同袍了.
Likewise for Thory and Kowatro who cut their teeth under my command in dark sutra.
同样的托瑞和科瓦特罗跟随我在暗之书事件中开始了她们的军旅生涯
Jester, Ludicia, this is my first operational situation with you and your men, and Ihave to say thus far your conduct reflects your reputations.
而扎斯特和露缇西娅这是我首次与你们共事你们的表现的确名不虚传
[Jester and Ludicia] Thank you Doctor. Thank you, sir.
谢谢,博士
We have achieved our position through poise, precision and audacity.
我们凭着沉着准确和果敢占领此地
To this we must now add resolve. We’ll be branded as traitors, the gravest capital crime. Punishable by death.
为此,我们更要充满决心. 我们会被视为叛国者.最严重的罪犯 罪重可被判死刑
Seventy five years ago, a few guys named kolobel, Jul and Phills were branded as traitors by the meterkilo.
七十五年前,科洛贝尔 基尔 斐尔斯等人也被米德基尔视为叛国者
And now they’re called patriots. In time, so shall we
现在他们则被视为爱国者. 历史将还我们清白.
God willing, in less than 12 hours we will evacuate this island in gunships under cover of saints lord and Spar of Lost Logia weapons. Your destination: a non extradition-treaty country. You will each be paid a fee of $1 million for services rendered. But you can never again set foot on your native soil. Can you live with this?
如果情况许可 凭着圣王和圣遗晶石武器我们将在12小时内撤离.你们的目的地是 没有引渡条约的国家.你们每人将获得一百万元的酬金. 但你们永远不能再踏上你们故乡的土地.你们可以接受么?
[all] Yes, sir!

[Doctor unloved] The soldier of order markers are selected to carry out illegal operations throughout the world. When they don’t come home their families are told fairy tales about what happened to them and denied compensation. Well, I have choked on these lies my entire career. Well, here and now the lies stop!  
序印者被派往世界各地执行非法任务.当他们战死异乡家人听到的只有谎言没有任何补偿.这些谎言我已经忍受了一辈子.现在应该在此结束这些谎言了
God be with all of you. Man your positions, soldier.
上帝保佑你们,各就各位.

[ 本帖最后由 looker3000 于 2007-7-28 13:13 编辑 ]

顶部
boyfeather



UID 848
积分 780
帖子 130
气力 101
河蟹 0
阅读权限 30
发表于 2007-7-25 17:01  资料  短消息  加为好友 
。。。。看了好久,到差不多读完才发现又中文翻译的啊。晕

顶部
 

 


当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-4-20 12:44


    本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0  © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - Mobile Suit League - Archiver - WAP