河蟹 7
阅读权限 40
发表于 2007-12-4 16:48  资料  主页 短消息  加为好友  添加 TXVF84 为MSN好友 通过MSN和 TXVF84 交谈 QQ
[机动战士GUNDAM]3D CG发布专区12月4日。卡诶高达

[机动战士GUNDAM]3D CG发布专区12月4日。卡诶高达

作著:Azureseilue

作品:卡诶高达

Artist's Comments
Argh...how i wish to have a model at home...
standing upright inside my cupboard steadily...
I will go and steal it one day!!

XGD360-Kael Gundam:Request from my buddy Kael360  that call me make him 3dstyle according to his own customize gundam on his Sketch [link] He already request quite a long time ago, but I havent take an action , is time to rush up my friends request work including my others WIP work.
Until now, each 3D Gundam or other Mechanic 3D model that I done are just make a reference from image picture that searching from net or hobby magazine that I majority buy for each month. And I didnt much buy real plastic model to do reference to make 3D model.

Lastly,
I dunno what customize color that he likes ,hope he can comment some here to request some of his basic three base color for this customize MSuit.

7/11/07
Recently busy alot of stuff, no so active in DA now. If I didnt comment or viewing yours artwork, sorry for that. それについて残念,my friends.

10/11/07
Add Shoulder and hand joint part, next will step to other parts . But need time processing~More coming soon

18/11/07
Add shirt and Finger and some detail , more coming soon.

27/11/07
Ok finally almost done for the way...Fill free to see my long scroll ninjas Scroll
Add Shirt lower body, backpack, wing Jet,basic weapon beam sabers. Anything it turn out goods,even myself also really fell just like wow~ with 3D style when I rendering out for it. Thanks for Kael color scheme for his own choosing makes it more cool. And quite many extra part like back side part body and back skirt mostly I use my fresh Idea inspiration to make out.
For the booster I just simply add too double booster to increase the mobility for it. And those wing just like DeathSycthe? Nop, I think looks like Fish Fin or else,just a cold joke swt~  And the Saber input on the both side skirt become a basic holder for it, also some exchangment to make it more detail.
Anyway, I need any friends or who ever else or even alien too to comment my works!! I need all guys suggestion to to let me improve. Please~~I dislike for cold uncomment environment. Feels erratics if to less people and buddy comment for a suggestion...I feel more weird =.=lll
お願いします...

本帖最近评分记录
振霖   2007-12-5 14:54  EXP  +20   
振霖   2007-12-5 14:54  BP  +15   
顶部

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-4-16 13:11

本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0  © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - Mobile Suit League - Archiver - WAP